 Boats / 137
  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

Hi Erin! I absolutely love it! The amount of detail you managed to put in such in enormous ship is simply amazing, excellent job! I especially love the cabins and the kitchen area, as well as the curvature of the bow. Also, the hot tub looks great! (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

I know about the cutoff, it was supposed to say "Not shown in the picture, a scaled down model of the ship in the confrence room." Glad you liked it though! Erin -- (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)