 Boats / *119 (-5)
  Re: Ironclad _La Gloire_ virtually complete--mini-page up

Zowee! That's awesome, Lindsay. Gotta hand it to you, for a minute there I was considering changing themes to pirates ;-) All seriousness aside, that's really beautiful. I love the boat-lowering feature (I hate technic as is, but I sure do (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Ironclad _La Gloire_ virtually complete--mini-page up

Hi, _La Gloire_ is now in Phase Nine, meaning it has almost all the bells and whistles an ironclad might need. Everything from lifeboat davits that lower, a complete stern gallery, coal chutes, boiler room, to a dozen cannon, a fairly complete (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: minifig scale WW2 U-BOAT NEW PICS

What amazes me the most about your models is the way you incorporate the minifigs in them and still have the models look nicely scaled. With the lumpy nature of the minifigs, I think that's a big achievement. Of course, there are lots of other (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats)

  Re: minifig scale WW2 U-BOAT NEW PICS

Very original, and very nice! Chris (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats)

  Re: String

See : (URL) for "thread" Scott A Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:memo.2000030320...k.co.uk... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact