 Belville / 600
    better lightsaber proportion and a just for fun MOC —Damien Nesbit
    I posted these pics to brickshelf a while ago but never got around to bringing them to the attention of lugnet. anyways, here they are: a study in lightsaber proportion w/ belville children using the 8h antennae whip here: (URL) a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: better lightsaber proportion and a just for fun MOC —Leo Vermeulen
   (...) I like this creation very much! For me, it is a mystery why nearly nobody seems to love this bell-figs. In my opinion, they have exactly the right size and above all, they have adjustable limbs, so they can walk the stairs and sit on a medival (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)