 Belville / 571
    BELVILLE rEvvLz!! (was: Re: Belville Fig of Death) —John Neal
   (...) You need help, Soren....and soon! (I clicked:-) Now howa 'bout some Belville figs in some colors other than pink and light yellow, TLC?!! (out of the closet Belville-lover), JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: BELVILLE rEvvLz!! (was: Re: Belville Fig of Death) —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) howbout a Lego.com on-screen Belville & Technic fig editor/generator similar to the minifig generators in Leogad & MLcad, that would let you design a Belville/Technic scale figure which could be manufactured & I could BUY IT? (Anthony Sava (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)