 Belville / 530 (-5)
  Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

(...) See the message linked to above and it will become clear we're just joking around... /Tobbe (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

(...) Knees? What on earth are you talking about? They look nothing like knees? If anything they look like a pointy chest (if you know what I mean).-sEmaj (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

(...) Ears? What on earth are you talking about? They're knees! Glad you reminded me; Is the belville figures in the same scale as the Technic figures or could they pass for being in the same scale? Despite 5857 being a cheaper way to aquire the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

(...) Those who like this set for parts would also probably also like 9650, the scenery resource set, which makes a perfect supplemental parts set to the Belville Orient series, sand green cornerless plates notwithstanding. (...) I think there is an (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.belville, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

<snip> (...) <snip> Will I be able to resist my own suggestion now with the new color AND a cheaper price? (or was that a cheaper color and a new price?) (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact