 Belville / 498
  splitting some sets

Is anyone interseted in splitting up 5827 Royal Coach sets, I would like 5 clear treasure chests. I will contribute $5 per set. SteveB (URL) Sorry if this post is offensive but it is a very specific to Belville... (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: splitting some sets

(...) Hmmm...this set is a bad candidate for parting out. There are a few good small elements but the giant horse and one-piece carriage are a major drawback. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: splitting some sets

Is the 5827 really still available, and if so, where? /Eric M/ (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)