 Belville / 431
Re: New Shop-At-Home Fall 2001 Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:12:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Kenneth Wright writes:
I just received the latest S@H catalog with a recently placed order.  The
following should hold fellow members over until someone posts scans or until
the actual catalog is received.  I have listed the prices/piece count of new
release sets (and classic re-issue sets) only:

LEGO SHOP AT HOME – FALL 2001

(snipped info about other themes on other pages)

Page 28 & 29 – Belville (new sets available)

Does anyone have any scoop on these new sets?

Having just purchased my first Belville sets this summer and still enjoying
some of the nifty colors and elements I'd be happy to see some new sets.

Greg