 Belville / 357
    Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Uhh, LEGO? What's wrong with this question? Remember the system of play. -Tim (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks? —Brad Hamilton
   Actually, I figured out that this is a standard head piece attachment. It is similar to the red "feathers" used for castle nights and ninja's. Unfortunately, I can only plug it into hats and helmets. I can't figure out any way to get it attached to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks? —Tim Courtney
   (...) My bad... when I heard transparent crown, I half thought of those pink sparkly roof toppers, dunno why. Noting the way I recall the bottoms of them, it seemed not too far fetched an idea to me that they didn't attach to bricks in the normal (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)