 Belville / 335 (-5)
  Re: Future of Belville

(...) But, consider that Belville is part of LEGO SYSTEM. There is no reason to limit oneself to the pieces that come with the Belville sets. I currently have a doll house and a barn sitting on a desk all built to Belville scale. The house is three (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) While I haven't read HP yet (but my daughter has), I can speak about Belville, which I like. And does my daughter (13), who also likes Scala (I kiddingly curse TLC for duplicate doll themes;) Although the palettes of both are a bit off for my (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Yes, and the built-in mystical theme, including props and designs might make it more attractive. It's no big deal to squirt dark grey plastic into a Belville mold rather than pink or purple. (...) Yes, but now that I think of it, the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) An interesting twist on the Belville format and theme, to be sure. I'm not sure I would like to see Harry Potter et. al. taking over Belville anymore than the other commentators in that thread, but I can see where the Belville scale would give (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Check out this thread, Wes. (URL) Sean (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact