 Belville / 314
Re: lavender base bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
Before I place my order, can someone confirm for me that the huge lavender
bricks in The Enchanted Palace (#5808) and Witch's Cottage (#5804) are the
same color as in The Queen's Chamber (#5826)?  I need lots of these for my
Castle witch's lair, but I can't use them if they aren't the same shade.
Since Belville is The Land of Off-Colors, I thought I should look before I
leap.  Thanks!

The large base bricks are all the same shade of lavender in the sets you
mention. This shade was also used in earlier Belville series (hospital?).
The quarter circle baseplates, when used with the square missing the quarter
circle form a square baseplate !
5808 uses pairs of quarter circles to form a semicircle.
5805 has a square missing a quarter circle lavender baseplate.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

-pete.w