 Belville / 294
Re: Question About 5807 Royal Stables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Skip Gridley writes:
Hey Everyone!

Could any kind soul here who has 5807 The Royal Stable tell
me if there is a dark pink castle turret piece in this set?  I
think there is, but can't tell if it's a turret, or just regular
1 x n bricks.

Oh, that's certainly a turret. I don't have the set, but that piece couldn't
be mistaken...

I have just found the actual element, yep it's definitely a dark pink turret.
The set image looks a bit more dubious, so I can see why you asked this.

Also, is this piece in this color available anywhere
else in the Belville line.

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't.

I haven't seen it elsewhere, but I will check.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>