 Belville / 255
    Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826 —Shiri Dori
   (...) Oh dear, that would be heresy now wouldn't it? Gimme a break, hon', BV is just as good as any other lego set. Sure, the scale is tough to adjust to, 'coz you need so many pieces to build a normal-sized room... but at least the buildings and (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826 —Chris Maddison
     (...) Yeah, I guess I could stand it; maybe even learn to enjoy the BV sets. They do have a cool fantasy/fairy tale draw to them. I'll try, OK? ;) (...) Hmm, my dog is due for some more chew toys...;) -Chris (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826 —Aaron West
   (...) Speaking of skewed, when was the last time any mini-fig set had a bathroom. Is that just repressed western culture or another space (no pun intended in the following, I'm just damned to pun per my genetics) issue? I miss the old faucets in my (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)