 Belville / 250
    Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826 —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) The only thing I don't like about the bottle is that it's nearly minifig sized. The wine glasses work but I don't think this will... Again my sense of scale is off because I've been playing with too much belville and scala. :) Jenn (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826 —Jeff Stembel
   (...) That's 'cause it was originally in Fabuland. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.belville)