 Belville / 174
Re: Where can I find pics of adult male Belville figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.belville, David C. Pyatt writes:
I have been reading in some of the posts that the Belville figs are much more
realistic than the Technic figs and I am looking for a dark haired adult male
dressed in blue jeans/tee shirt/black leather jacket for a project that I am
working on.  Any ideas on where I could find some pics to get ideas of what is
available prebuilt or (gasp) cosmetically altered?  And where would be a good
place to locate said character?

As I mentioned in the reply to your other post, here are 2 pics:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/NonCastle.html
The proportions of a tech head on a BV body are a bit weird, plus the tech fig
has a yellow face while the BV one is, well, um... not yellow.

BTW, no one ever talks about how the BV figs are, in fact, peach-skin-colored
(white?) instead of the traditional yellow. Any thoughts?

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/