 Belville / 133
Re: Belville 5875 has alternate set with book in french?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:50:48 GMT

Larry P wrote, in lugnet.admin.database:

This set:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5875

apparently according to Paul of Busy Bee also exists as a 5876, the only
difference is that it comes with a book in french as an add on. I am
ordering one and should know at some point.

I asked about this in lugnet.belville but got no responses.
There is a picture of the set at the Entertainer,
http://www.thetoyshop.com
where you can see the book peeking through a window in the box.

Please let us know whether it is the same as 5875 (hopefully you
have a 5875 to compare it to).
In particular, I would also like to know if the instructions read
"5875" or "5876".

Thanks,
/Eric McCarthy/