 Belville / 110
    Yellow Bird? —Karl Martinson
   I was wondering if some hlpful soul out there could help me in finding a good picture of the yellow bird that comes with #5808? Also in #5823, what's in the drawer? One last thing, in #5824, what's in the blue bag? Thanks very much, <<KM>> (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: Yellow Bird? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Can't help you there, but I believe it was in an old Fabuland set (the cage did, at least). Maybe some who has that set can help. (...) The extra red bows from the Belville Sprue (one is used to hold the wings on the fairy). (...) Magenta (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)