 Basic / 46
Re: 3033
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Daniel Allen writes:
I just found out about the #3033 tub, with 1200 pieces for about $20. Sounds
like a really good bargain to me. But can anyone tell me roughly how many of
which pieces the set contains? Like, is it mostly 1-wide or 2-wide bricks?
What colors? Thanks!
    -dead

The blue bucket, #3033, comes with 6 colors.  Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Black,
and Green.  You get equal numbers and pieces of Red, White, Blue and Yellow,
and then a smaller amount of Black and an even smaller amount of Green.  The
Pieces that come with the set are 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4,
2x6.  You do not get any 1x6 or 1x8 of Black or Green.  This is all from
memory, so if it's not exactly correct, well, someone else can correct me.  But
I've bought four of em, and they were all identical, so there you go.
--Anthnoy