 Basic / 4
  Re: The Best Basic Sets (725/730)

yes, I have a few of the 725's, and it is a great set, for the parts. I bought it because of the clear curved windows, which are on my Alliance of Planets building (I donate have a picture yet, sorry! :( ) I would love to have a few more, but TLG (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)