 Basic / 121
Re: Designer series now available in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:12:09 GMT

But the 4101 is a really fun set.  In need of
an encounter for my D&D run on Saturday, I used the enclosed idea book
(which is nice!) to build the red spider (a Giant Spider at mini-fig
scale).

Just from looking at these designer sets on the WWW, I thought 4101 looked
the most interesting of them all, possibly because it does open up some new
ideas. Cars, planes and mecha occur in plenty of other sets but the Wild
Creatures are something a little bit different. Maybe I have now found a use
for those Insectoid wings after all!

Kerry