 Aquazone / 994
Re: The Wreck of the Estrella
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=248485<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Y-Bros-K/Undersea/The-Wreck/00.jpg

{<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=248485 (When moderated)>}

-----

[Builder's note:] This diorama was built using 2 copies of 7776 (The
Shipwreck) plus a bit more new-brown parts... Okay, quite a lot more.  I like
'The Shipwreck' set, but I think it's just a little too small. :)

"Big Daddy" Nelson

Nelson, you've captured the wreck nicely indeed. Spotlighted.

Any chance of a pre-wreck version of the Estrella? ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin