 Aquazone / 989
988  |  990
Subject:
Sea Monkey Ruins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:22:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Once upon a time, Sea Monkey habitats were quite...interesting. At this one particular smarcheological* site, Professor Umglub - a noted scientist and historian - searches for buried artifacts of his once proud ancestors:

The Professor’s transport is a little creature called the Sea Squirt:

And, enter some new bad guys:

You’ll be seeing more of them soon.

“Big Daddy” Nelson

(* referring of course, to Sea Monkey Archeology)