 Aquazone / 970
Re: 4 new MOCs with pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Stefan Noll wrote:
Hello Aquazonians!

Today I present you 4 new MOCs that I invented.

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to respond so late.  It always great to see the new Aquazone creations you
make.  I especially love the Sea Monkey creation.  Its nice to see each person's
individual spin on the theme.

I haven't updated the Sea Monkey site in some time but I will certainly add your
creation.