 Aquazone / 964
    Re: Seasprite —Magnus Lauglo
    Joe, Nice to see that the new sets are providing some inspiration for AFOL builders, and also cool to see that you've found some time to actually build:) This is a simple but sleek little craft - a little bit space, a little bit GIJoe, and of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

        Re: Seasprite —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! This model literally built itself after I figured out the engine pods. It has a really sleek look without the arms...which can be replaced with other items. As production baseline...give me a little time:-). Got some work to do! Joe (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)