 Aquazone / 964 (-5)
  Re: Seasprite

Joe, Nice to see that the new sets are providing some inspiration for AFOL builders, and also cool to see that you've found some time to actually build:) This is a simple but sleek little craft - a little bit space, a little bit GIJoe, and of (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Seasprite

It's been a while since I have done undersea models, so it seemed time to get back:-) The Seasprite (URL) Built as a response to the Sea Monkey and OGEL threat, this Alpha Team submersible is a redesign of the SeaHorse. Bascially this is a faster, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !

  Re: 4 new MOCs with pictures.

(...) Good to see some aquazone MOCs! I particularly like the sea monkey one. Very creative, and takes the SMs in a nice direction. The ice planet MOC is also interesting (it's funny how many people like IP and aquazone). God Bless, Nathan BTW I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  4 new MOCs with pictures.

Hello Aquazonians! Today I present you 4 new MOCs that I invented. The first sub is an Aquanauts model, that looks a little bit like the shuttles they used in Star Trek Voyager. I did not intend this similarity, it came while building them. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone)

  4 new MOCs.

Hello Aquazonians! Today I present you 4 new MOCs that I invented. The first sub is an Aquanauts model, that looks a little bit like the shuttles they used in Star Trek Voyager. I did not intend this similarity, it came while building them. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact