 Aquazone / 950
  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I agree, green is too ingrained in lego psychology as grass. Grey, dark grey, tan, or blue (like aquazone sets) would look better. I would say grey or tan personally, my blue is usually reserved for other displays at the cons I attend. I fully (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I think Brendan has a point on the green base plates. This is going to need something that would seem like the sea floor: dark grey for deep water and tan for shallow seem appropriate, as well as grey for intermediate depth. For some reason, I (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I agree that transparent tubes would be cool, but I think you're right about that getting complicated; you don't want to leave behind people that don't have enough of the proper pieces. I think it would be better to establish something simpler (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)