 Aquazone / 867
Re: Because there's just not enough evil under the sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Adam Myers wrote:
   Okay so it looks like people may have seen it already but I have at long last posted a new MOC to Aquazone. This was an on and off (mostly off) project for about 18 months now. But it’s done yay!!!!!!!

The Lurker (ha ha funny I was “lurking” for a while) is a command carrier constructed for the sole purpose of beating up on pansy hydronauts. It carries four light and two heavy combat subs as well as a detachable tactical command sub.

So anyhow, enjoy.

plmkwyt.

Adam

Cool Sub. I haven’t checked aquazone for a while and just came across your post today. It really fits well in the stingrays theme. Keep them coming.

Pat Bunn