 Aquazone / 84 (-5)
  New theme...

Anyone have ideas of new aquazone themes. It's harder than adventurers.Mabey aquatic aliens??? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: HTML question

(...) Well, lugnet.publish would be better... I'm following-up your message there... (sorry, all I know about HTML is that I have to use it for CW.) -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish)

  HTML question

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know how to make it so when you click on a >section< of a picture on a webpage it goes to a different page, without cutting the picture in a bunch of pieces. I want to make a place where you (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

(...) I think there is some life left in this theme... I recently found a couple of old designs from my aquanaut stuff...I will probably post them on my Space page MAELSTROM TECHNOLOGIES...stay tuned John (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: This group is dead. Why?

(...) My cousin and have built a lot of aquazone stuff, Aquanauts, Aquasharks, and Aquaraiders. I was going to upload some pics tonight, but the Brickshelf website won't accept them right now. Rob (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact