 Aquazone / 700
  FTX graphic problems

(...) I can't get this graphic to work. Sometimes I'll bring my graphics into an editor to specify the dimensions, post it to brickshelf where its fine, but then when I deep link it in FTX, the size changes on the lugnet page. I've wanted to add (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish)