 Aquazone / 697
    Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix.... —Paul Hartzog
   I'd just like to say that Felix's whole seamonkey thing has revolutionized a whole category of building great work Meno, and i hope this fantheme (like PCS) continues to gain momentum someday i'll build some too just gotta ;-) -paul (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

        Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix.... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! A compliment from one of the master crafters in Space is high praise indeed! (...) There's more to come...I have mre than a few ideas stewing in my head (...) Yes you do!:) I woul love to see your take on a SM vehicle or thing! Joe (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)