 Aquazone / 65
    6180 found for $15 —Stephen Pakbaz
    I went to my local Wal-Mart here in Vacaville California and found a shelf full of 6810s. They cost only $14.97!!!!!! Thats close to a $40 savings!!! I bought one and it is an extremely cool set. It comes with four magnets and 2 chainsaw holders to (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: 6180 found for $15 —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) yeah, I picked up one of these at Wal-Mart last week at the same price.. my first (probably only) aquazone set. I liked getting the suction cups, as well as the magnets. I was pleased to see that the printing wasn't bad. I didn't like the huge (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.aquazone)