 Aquazone / 639
    Re: Debut MOCs —Joe Meno
   (...) Hey! How did you get the Alpha Team intel pics???? Really cool. You really got me wondering what that big 'thing' is..it looks suspicious to me:) I also love the use of the trans neon green detailing, and that little water scooter with the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Debut MOCs —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you! I'm glad the glowing bits came out all right. I was just slapping them on pretty much at random. (...) I'm going for better legs, but I'll consider fins for the next one! (...) A biomech refinery. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)