 Aquazone / 639
  Re: Debut MOCs

(...) Hey! How did you get the Alpha Team intel pics???? Really cool. You really got me wondering what that big 'thing' is..it looks suspicious to me:) I also love the use of the trans neon green detailing, and that little water scooter with the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Debut MOCs

(...) Thank you! I'm glad the glowing bits came out all right. I was just slapping them on pretty much at random. (...) I'm going for better legs, but I'll consider fins for the next one! (...) A biomech refinery. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)