 Aquazone / 629
    Re: Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items... —Soren Roberts
   (...) "Troops, break out the cocktail sauce". Joe, this is beautiful. I want one. (...) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

        Re: Some more Sea Monkey sightings, and some other items... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! How about instructions? Then you can make one in whatever color you want (...) Well, I want the beast to have more...flesh. I went way overboard on the Beasat...whatI riginally inteded was a sea horse type creature that would have been (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)