 Aquazone / 619
    Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home. —Chris Giddens
   (...) Felix! Cool Stuff! The Sea Monkeys rule! hey, no they don't... I must fight back against there schemes. (...) It's because I rock. "And Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." hey wait... that's not right. FIGHT THE SEA MONKEYS! (...) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home. —Felix Greco
   (...) Still workin as BF2k3 as far away as that seems right now. But, if I have my way, Aqauzone and the Sea Monkeys will make a respectable showing this year. Felix BTW- I've tried to email you but am getting undeliverable mail messages for some (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)