 Aquazone / 613
    Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab —Soren Roberts
   Looks like I need to tune my Landmates and gear up for war. Damn Sea Monkeys! Excellent mecha, love the tail and claws. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab —Joe Meno
   (...) Hey, Alpha Team needs YOU! The Landmates would be great mecha against the AttackCrab, if the Landmates attacked en masse! And on the land, the Landmates have an advantage-they're small and quick. Joe Meno PS. Your landmates look really cool! (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)