 Aquazone / 601
    Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab —Allister McLaren
   Whoa! How cool is that? Those Sea Monkeys are more clever than anyone could have imagined. Who said Bionicle was good for nothing? This model is seriously inspiring. Cheers, Allister (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab —Joe Meno
   (...) Tell me about it:) (...) inspiring. Thanks. I was was roundaboutly inspired by the Leviathan from "Atlantis: The Lost Empire." And I finally figured out how to use the ball and socket Bionicle parts!!! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)