 Aquazone / 599 (-5)
  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Gil. Your recipe sounds like it'd be complimented well with a nice white wine :^o Felix (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

THOSE are a riot. I'm sure they'd go wonderfully with a garlic butter and amandine sauce ;) Very cool Felix...I love the sea monkey line up. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  WhooHoo, SeaMonkeys

Whoohoo Felix begins his SeaMonkey assault on the evil .space conformists ;-) -paul neat walker, F (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Are Fleebnorks Toxic?

I thought fleebnorks are toxic? might check w/ the grand admiral on that... :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Chef Averts Interstallar War

In a bizarre turn of events, the chef of a hole-in-the-wall moonbase diner ended an interstellar war just moments after it had been declared. Chef Greez E. Zpoon was suprised to find Sea Monkeys sitting at his diner, getting quick bite to eat before (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact