 Aquazone / 574 (-5)
  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Holy cool models, Batman. Nice work, Joe. The coolest thing on the sub is the cockpit design. Very clever both on the look and on how it opens. The Batmobile looks a little blocky on the front end, but that is a matter of taste. I would like to see (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Sir Joseph Meno...

... who has emerged as one of the most prolific builders on Lugnet has posted a new sub, check it out... (URL) if I stole your thunder Joe, but its too cool not to bring up. Felix (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Base Section 40

Extremely late reply, I just noticed this while going back through aquazone. WOW... That is amazing. I am truely inspired/awe struck. God Bless, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: The Sea Hawk and its transport barge

Sorry for the late resonse. I really like how you mixed then newer and old elements. Cool stuff, I added you to Soaking Wet, build more! Felix (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Alpha Team Panzer

Hey Stefan! Sorry this response came so late. Its always a pleasure to see that you're keeping tha underwater sci-fi interest alive! Cool stuff, keep the aquazone stuff coming! Felix- your American counterpart! (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact