 Aquazone / 553
    Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Jonathan Mizner
    Hey! You finally got everything completed! Very nice....your use of slopes is incredible. The angles are done so accurately on the cutting edges... Where are the interior shots? :) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser) —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! Slopes are good:) I may have been responsible for depleting at least 2 bricklink shops of slopes of one type or another:) If you REALLY want to know, I have the pipe organ room completed (and it fits the bay window section), but no pix (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)