 Aquazone / 553
  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hey! You finally got everything completed! Very nice....your use of slopes is incredible. The angles are done so accurately on the cutting edges... Where are the interior shots? :) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) Thanks! Slopes are good:) I may have been responsible for depleting at least 2 bricklink shops of slopes of one type or another:) If you REALLY want to know, I have the pipe organ room completed (and it fits the bay window section), but no pix (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)