 Aquazone / 529 (-5)
  Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming

[ XFUT lugnet.aquazone ] (...) Play well, Jacob -- City X'ers truck (building instructions): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  The Sea Monkeys are Coming

Imagine if you will, Chris Giddens, Paul Hartzog and myself in line at the DC outlet store for Brickfest. As I steam to myself that someone went early and cleared the shelves of aquazone, we start throwing ideas around. And then it came-- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !!

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)

Hi Jonh, thanks for the compliments. I think the ship you're refering to is the Creature Control One... (URL) of Creature Control... (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)

(...) Those are great! Could you perhaps take pictures of the round spaceship in you awesome base? It looks interesting. -JHK (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)