 Aquazone / 513
BrickCaster: new render of Stefan Noll's "SandFly" (with building instructions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:45:40 GMT

Hi all,

The SandFly is also on the Futuron theme page.
I hope Stefan Noll will appreciate the modifications and the building
instructions.

The reasons for the SandFly plagiarism are:
1. Stefan Noll design smoothly integrate with mine. Indeed, regarding design
only, one can hardly differenciate this new SandFly version and other
BrickCaster MOCs. I hope cross-influence in future.
2. My Futuron theme is both aerial and underwater because both water and air
are life-promising (and contain the Oxygen element). This may be a key
element of my possible future storyline.

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com