 Aquazone / 504 (-10)
  VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Sr. VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) That's the only set with blue BURPs. Note also that besides the ubiquitous grey and dark grey, blue is the only other color the rectangular BURPs appear in. The triangular BURPs appear in grey, dark grey, tan, green, yellow, and white. Frank (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(URL) Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf has one im sure some of theother aquazone sets do to xposted to .aquazone incase they know -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  announcing Eon project

howD all, I have a large ship in the works called the Eon. It is both a ocean-going luxury yacht as well as a space-going, er, luxury yacht ;-) It is based largely on various multimillion dollar luxury yachts and luxury 747 aircraft (yes you read (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce)

  New species of squid discovered- anyone want to build it? :)

Here's something cool for Mission Deep Sea: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) Fantastic, great work. (URL) just a jaw dropping view(NLSO thinks so too). Gonna have to get a few more 4796's now. DaveG (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) That's really great, Todd! Man, I need some of those new sets. :\ ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

Well, I was inspired by the fact that the small squid only had 4 arms. Then I saw the post by Bradley Dale regarding his "Mutant Super Sub" and really got to building... I ended up with this large Ogel Command Calamari (URL) runs about 32in from top (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: "Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!

WOW ! This is one of the best MOCs I ever saw ! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact