 Aquazone / 496
  Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

Well, I was inspired by the fact that the small squid only had 4 arms. Then I saw the post by Bradley Dale regarding his "Mutant Super Sub" and really got to building... I ended up with this large Ogel Command Calamari (URL) runs about 32in from top (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) That's really great, Todd! Man, I need some of those new sets. :\ ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) Fantastic, great work. (URL) just a jaw dropping view(NLSO thinks so too). Gonna have to get a few more 4796's now. DaveG (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)