 Aquazone / 490
  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Dark red hair? Cool! How does it look? Could you tell me if her face looks the way it does on the (I think) box art at :(URL) Or is it still last year's design? Thanks, -L (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Uhhh, it looks like a standard LEGO female shoulder-length hairpiece, in dark red? (...) No can do, because I've never owned a Cam fig before. I gave the 2001 Alpha Team offerings a pretty wide berth. LFB (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)