 Aquazone / 479
  STR MOC 2

Hi ! Here is an other Stingray MOC: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: STR MOC 2

(...) anything in particular? Books, movies? Felix (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: STR MOC 2

Hi ! In the last time I make complete some LDRAW-Subs which I build in the past. I have a lot more LDRAW-Files of Aqua-MOCS and I try to render them by POV-Ray and post them before the new Alpha-subs are coming out. New MOCs are planed inspired from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)