 Aquazone / 399 (-5)
  ATLANTIS!

Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least favorite cracker (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

Yep, it's a bummer. Everyone is having problems. It's a server issue that's being worked on. (...) "authorization (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

(...) failed" message. It hasn't been working for a full day now. Eric. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Atlanteans

I thought I'd drop this by all of you. One really cool way to make Atlantean looking minifigs is to stick a Stingray head on the Fright Knight torso with the vertical lines ((URL) Then stick on a lizard helmet and put black flippers on the sides of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Stefan, you da man! This definitely has to be my favorite of your creations so far. Sorry I haven't gotten your newer stuff on Soaking Wet. I've been plagued with technical problems lately. I like your ideas of expanding the theme. Lately, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact