 Aquazone / 359
Re: Aquamek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
That's pretty big for a first mech. It looks like it stands fairly well too.
I especially like the trans green in the chest. Nice job!

Hey, pretty cool!

Not bad for a first try. Looks very Aqua-Zoney ;^)
Yeah very aqua-zoney :-D ...I just had to use that word.
Bryce

Cool mecha, any specific anime inspiration?battletech?, Ive wondered...Why
is that many of the first MOC mecha ive seen are made with aquazone parts
mostly? Maybe not that many but IMHO there are a fair number. My first was
aquazone+throwbots, but still many of my friends made mecha AFTER aquazone
came out and liked the black/yellow/tran.s dark blue color combo, this one
has tran green...but you see my point right?
-john
www.geocities.com/neoplastics
^very slow