 Aquazone / 338
  2 Small Aquazone MOCs

I built these a few years ago... While looking for some old parts, I found these two little creations: 1. Mantallica (sea glider) 2. Bad Clam (sentry pod) Link: http//:community-2.w...EARTH/SEA/ (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

Kinda nice, but the url has a syntax error. Should be (I think): (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Thank you! I knew I was going to do that someday...usually I miss a dot or a dash... John (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

Looks good. I really like the second one. That's a nice mix of the aquazone dark-blue canopy with the black MTRON space pieces. John Robert-Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G9FKMr.3wJ@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) I like the second one, too. BTW, what ist the blue background? It looks especially nice as a crystalline kind of sea bottom ;-) Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Sweet. I like how you were able to combine the look of a stingray with the minifig suit. Seems like a nice way to sneak into Stingray camps ala Ulysses and the Cyclops (obscure reference?). Felix (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

The background looks like the plastic "playscape" that came packaged with set 1728 (Crystal Crawler) in the U. S. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Yes, you are correct. A few years ago, I bought the Sea Claw 7 on sale at TRU one night and right behind the set I bought was a Crystal crawler with this plate included. All of the other Crystal Crawlers on the shelf were boxed like a normal (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) These models were actually designed to compete with the Aquasharks (before there were Lego Bad-guy Stingrays.) As a matter of fact, I never collected any of the later Aqauzone sets. I basically had all the vehicles from the 1st generation. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 Small Aquazone MOCs

(...) Damn. This sounds like "no blue sea bottom for hakan". But then again, maybe something might crop up on EBay ;-) (...) Something tells me that I'll have to "borrow" the light bar for my subs. Now if that shipment from EBay would already be in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.aquazone)