 Aquazone / 33
    Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts —Mike Kane
   Would anyone be able to send me scans of the three different Stingray figs (without their masks) or three different Hydronaut figs (without their air systems or visors on). I would like these so I can compare the guys to each other (unfortunately, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts —Paul Ferguson
   (...) able (...) There is a very minimal page showing the three Stingray figs at (URL) details on which appears in what set. My Stingrays plan to leave the Acquazone and head into space.... Paul (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)